Jabootu's Bad Movie Dimension

Monster of the Day #3139

Yesterday we talked about Nezura, the aborted giant rat movie that inadvertently led to the creation of Gamera. We’ve also touched before on Nessie, the aborted Dai Kaiju film that would have… Read Article →

Monster of the Day #3136

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Sadly, Blood Freak isn’t on Amazon anymore, but there is a decent print on YouTube. I’m sure they will autoinsert some commercials in there, but hey, it’s available. If… Read Article →

Monster of the Day #3135

You know the economy’s gone south when the Devil outsources his rosaries to China. Man, I’m digging the ’20s art aesthetic. I think I’ll probably post tomorrow (hopefully after sleeping in a… Read Article →

Monster of the Day #3134

I’m sure The Ghost Table fostered gigantic sales, but how could you follow it up? (That would be achieved for years, until Clark Ashton Smith’s epic multi-part The Ottoman Empire.) So for… Read Article →

Monster of the Day #3132

You should never murder a Cyberman, and you should never jilt a Cyberman, and you should NEVER jilt the ghost of the Cyberman you murdered.

Monster of the Day #3131

Apparently the sales figures for the risque cover I included yesterday were strong. This is the next issue and already girls are getting their shifts ripped off. Weird Tales would still go… Read Article →

Scroll To Top