Jabootu's Bad Movie Dimension

Monster of the Day #3149

I put up a wonderful classic Dracula poster yesterday, how about a wonderful Bride of Frankenstein poster? Man, that’s nice. I’m not good with languages. Is that the French poster?

Monster of the Day #3147

For an absolutely gooftacular monster, basically a dimestore (dollar store now, I guess) version of Manda, Reptilicus has sure gotten a lot of play. Barring a remake (which could NEVER recapture the… Read Article →

Monster of the Day #3143

Sorry, I couldn’t get the thumbnail to load. Back to Weird Tales. As the magazine flourished, it still jumped around a lot regarding cover subjects. While imperiled, half-dressed women were basically a… Read Article →

Monster of the Day #3141

Yesterday I was talking about mainstream comical movies of the 80s that had monsters in them as a minor feature. That includes My Science Project, a Ghostbuster-ish, largely forgotten flick about a… Read Article →

Monster of the Day #3140

I’ve always been vaguely interested in mainstream movies from the ’80s and early ’90s that you forget/didn’t know had monsters in them for no real reason. Like, oh, The Coneheads, or Howard… Read Article →

Scroll To Top